The transfer window is now closed. Some players came, some players went and this summer has seen a lot of player movement across Europe’s top leagues. There was plenty for clubs to be happy about but what will the impact be on football in general?
The “sports mole transfer talk” is a website that features the latest sports news. The site also has an app for iOS and Android devices.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
Newcastle have set their eyes on Barca’s Ter Stegen.
El Nacional says that Newcastle United has made Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen a transfer priority.
While president Joan Laporta regards the Germany international as an important player, the article indicates that he is open to the possibility of him leaving the club.
The Magpies have proposed a €55 million value, which would be difficult for the LaLiga club to refuse considering their financial woes. They’re also said to be looking into prospective replacements for ter Stegen, who hasn’t been at his best in recent years.
The sticking issue for Newcastle’s new owners, though, may not be Barcelona’s acceptance of a deal, but rather the goalie himself. The 29-year-old is claimed to be content in Catalonia and would only leave if it meant returning to his home Germany. That won’t stop the Magpies’ upper management from attempting to persuade him to move sides.
The Barcelona No. 1 played a major role in his team’s 1-0 Champions League triumph against Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday, giving them back-to-back victories over the Ukrainian club.
Ter Stegen made several crucial stops, but according to the article, Barcelona believes he hasn’t been the same player since he damaged his knee and had surgery earlier this year, and a change might be on the cards.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
According to Sport1 journalist Florian Plettenberg, the agent of FC Salzburg attacker Karim Adeyemi met with officials from Atletico Madrid. With the Austrian club, the 19-year-old has made an impression, scoring 14 goals and providing two assists in 21 games in all competitions. His achievements in the Champions League have piqued interest, with other teams considering a transfer.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
– According to Calciomercato, Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich are interested in signing Internazionale midfielder Marcelo Brozovic on a free transfer this summer. The 28-year-old might depart Milan at the conclusion of the season, with the deferral of a new contract raising the possibility of a transfer next year. While PSG and Bayern Munich are rumored to be the most interested parties, other European clubs are reportedly keeping an eye on the issue.
– According to the Daily Mail, Manchester United and Barcelona are keeping an eye on Manchester City teenager James McAtee. The 19-year-current old’s contract at the Etihad expires in 18 months, and teams are ready to move if he does not sign a new agreement. Pep Guardiola, on the other hand, is thought to appreciate the playmaker and is eager to give him more playing time in the future.
– According to Calciomercato, Wolves have began talks with RB Leipzig about signing Hwang Hee-Chan on a permanent basis. The 25-year-old joined the Premier League team on loan for the season and has excelled so much that the club wants to extend his stay.
– Southampton are keeping an eye on FC Salzburg forward Chukwubuike Adamu, with a number of other teams interested as well. The Saints are apparently interested in the 20-year-old, whose prospective deal is around £15 million, according to the Daily Mail. AS Monaco, as well as a number of Bundesliga clubs, are rumoured to be interested in acquiring him in the future.
- transfer news
- latest transfer news today
- transfer rumours liverpool
- list of transfer players
- transfer news today man utd