Manchester City have been offered a loan move for Patrik Schick, who had an impressive season at Sampdoria. The 22-year-old Czech international is reportedly keen on the switch to England and looks set to join Pep Guardiola’s side if he receives his work permit in time..
The “patrik schick transfer” is a rumor that Manchester City are looking to sign Patrik Schick from Sampdoria. The striker has scored twice in five appearances for his country and could be the perfect replacement for Sergio Aguero.
• Best movements by Barnwell: 100-51 | 50-1 • The most recent important transfers • January transfer grades
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Sport Bild, Borussia Dortmund wants Erling Haaland to decide on his future by the end of February. The 21-year-old attacker has been extensively linked with a move throughout the season, but the Bundesliga club wants him to make his decision sooner rather than later since they need time to prepare a successor if he leaves.
– Aguibou Camara of Olympiakos has sparked a lot of attention in recent months, and Foot Mercato reports that Liverpool and Newcastle United are battling it out for his signing. The 20-year-old is a countryman of Naby Keita, which may offer the Reds an edge in their pursuit of the midfielder, albeit he may not be able to depart during the winter transfer window, according to reports.
– Dean Henderson will stay at Manchester United in January, according to the Manchester Evening News. He had sought a meeting with manager Ralf Rangnick to discuss his future at Old Trafford, and despite his desire to see whether he would be permitted to go on a short-term basis, the 24-year-old goalkeeper was informed that he would be retained at the club for the time being.
– With Barcelona yet to ratify Ousmane Dembele’s new contract, Rudy Galetti of Sport Italia reports that Newcastle United has made a “monster contract offer” for his services. The 24-year-old had been rumoured to be delaying signing a new contract at Camp Nou for some time, which saw him sidelined from first-team workouts, but things now seem to be looking up as he was welcomed back into the group.
– According to Nicolo Schira, Adem Ljajic, 30, wants to leave Besiktas in January after being kicked out of the first team project. Basaksehir is said to be interested, but he has also been offered to Bologna and Genoa, which would allow him to return to Serie A after nine years with four different teams.
– According to the Japan Times, Daizen Maeda is poised to join Celtic on loan. The 24-year-old Yokohama F. Marinos attacker has 23 goals in 33 appearances this season, and if the Scottish Premier League team decides to use the €2 million option price in the loan agreement, he may make his stay in Europe permanent.
Watch This Video-
The “Patrik Schick transfermarkt” is a soccer player who plays for the Manchester City. He has been linked with a move to the club after not getting enough playing time at Roma. Reference: patrik schick transfermarkt.
- patrik schick goal euro 2020
- patrik schick transfer news
- patrik schick stats
- patrik schick current teams
- patrik schick fifa 21