Karim Adeyemi was born in London but moved to Dortmund for his father’s work. He is the son of Erling Haaland, former president of German Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund and nephew to current owner Hans-Joachim Watzke. The 20 year old has taken a post as Executive Director at the footballing side but he may have grand plans on an international scale.
Karim Adeyemi, the heir to Erling Haaland’s Dortmund throne?. Read more in detail here: haaland dortmund.
The transfer window in the summer was unlike any other. Check out all of the significant signings and see how we evaluated them. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here’s the most recent rumors and conjecture.
TOP STORY: Is Adeyemi set to play for Haaland?
According to Fabrizio Romano in the current Here We Go podcast episode, Borussia Dortmund is looking to replace Erling Haaland with Karim Adeyemi.
The Salzburg striker has been linked with a number of prominent European teams, with Romano claiming that he and his representatives discussed a potential transfer to Barcelona. The Bundesliga club, on the other hand, is the leader to sign Haaland, who is expected to depart in the summer.
Adeyemi, 19, has 11 goals and two assists in 16 league outings, as well as three goals and one assist in five Champions League matches.
The Germany international would be an excellent alternative for Haaland, who is expected to depart Dortmund in the summer, according to Romano.
According to reports, the Norway international has a release clause that would enable him to go in the summer for a far cheaper fee than the £150 million BVB had set.
Since joining Dortmund from Salzburg, the 21-year-old has 74 goals in 76 competitive matches, and Adeyemi might follow in his footsteps.
– FC 100: Where do strikers Ronaldo and Mbappe rank? – LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only)
Karim Adeyemi of Salzburg has been named as Erling Haaland’s replacement at Dortmund, according to reports. SEPA.Media/Getty Images/Guenther Iby
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– With Antonio Rudiger’s contract at Chelsea ending in the summer, Real Madrid is leading the battle to capture him on a free transfer. According to the Independent, the 28-year-agent old’s is now in negotiations with Los Blancos, and an informal agreement has been reached.
– According to writer Ekrem Konur, Gareth Bale might return to Tottenham Hotspur. The 32-year-old is in the penultimate year of his Real Madrid deal, having joined the club from Spurs in 2013. Last season, the Wales international was on loan at Spurs, and he might return if Antonio Conte approves a transfer.
– Andreas Christensen, a Denmark international, has been contacted by Barcelona about a summer transfer. The Catalan club is reportedly interested in signing the defender, who is out of contract in the summer, according to Fabrizio Romano. Both teams, though, anticipate the 25-year-old will extend his contract at Stamford Bridge.
– Following the injuries to Kurt Zouma and Angelo Ogbonna at centre-back, West Ham are hoping to take Manchester City defender Nathan Ake on loan. According to the Sun, David Moyes is on the lookout for defensive reinforcements, with the Netherlands international at the top of his want list.
– According to Mundo Deportivo, the value of striker Ferran Torres differs by €15 million between Barcelona and Manchester City. As they aim to boost their forward ranks, the Camp Nou club has been connected with a number of offensive players. Torres, a Spain international, is one of those connected, according to the report, with Pep Guardiola valuing the kid at €60 million and Barcelona prepared to spend €45 million.
Watch This Video-
- karim adeyemi
- erling haaland contract
- how tall is erling haaland