The Ace of Spades is a rare item in Destiny 2 that can only be obtained through luck. If you want to get your hands on one, here are the steps you’ll need to take.
The ace of spades destiny 2 beyond light is a game that was released in 2020. It is an online multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision.
Are you looking for a way to obtain Ace of Spades Destiny 2? So, here’s our Ace of Spades in Destiny 2 tutorial, which will teach you all you need to know about this weapon.
ace of spades-images
If you see a disproportionate amount of players utilizing hand cannons in Destiny 2, it’s because they’re trying to unlock an exotic weapon known as the Ace of Spades. It’s a long-winded, a little irritating quest, but I’m happy to report that it’s also very worthwhile. In the Destiny 2: Forsaken expansion, the Ace of Spades reappeared. It has shown to be a very strong weapon in PvP, defeating hand cannons of a similar archetype as well as others such as Better Devils, Dire Promise, and Jack Queen King 3.
Recommended: The Top 10 Destiny 2 Weapons for Victory
What is the meaning of Ace of Spades?
In Destiny 2: Forsaken, the Ace of Spades is an exotic hand cannon with a kinetic slot. Cayde-6’s dependable Hand Cannon, Ace of Spades, was custom-made for him by Banshee-44. Uldren Sov takes the gun during the events of Forsaken before being returned by the Guardian.
What is the best way to acquire an Ace of Spades?
When originally featured in The Taken King, the weapon was a Hunter-exclusive exotic Hand Cannon that served as the trademark weapon of the Vanguard Hunter Cayde-6. Ace is Cayde-6’s kid, and the weapon bears his name. The following legends are linked to the Ace of Spades:
CAYDE-6’S LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
Who this letter may concern: I, Cayde-6, being of sound(ish) mind and body, hereby and hitherto give all of my belongings to the person, alien, animal, or natural event that kills me. Among the aforementioned possessions include, but are not limited to:
- The Ace of Spades is the highest card in the deck.
- Any and all secret stashes I’ve strewn around the system.
- Colonel, my devoted companion.
Destiny 2 Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades Perks in Destiny 2
Every weapon in Destiny 2 has advantages and disadvantages, and the Ace of Spades is no exception. Here are some of the reasons why the ace of spades is a fantastic weapon in Destiny 2.
- Reloading after a kill fills the magazine with a few extra-damage rounds as a memento mori. Allows you to use radar while shooting down sights.
2. Modifiers of Stats
- Balanced barrel with corkscrew rifling. Increases range and stability somewhat. Increases the handling speed somewhat.
- High-Caliber Rounds: This weapon’s shots push the victim back farther. Increases range by a little amount.
- Smooth Grip: Holding and aiming this weapon is significantly easier. Stability is somewhat improved. Increases the handling speed somewhat.
3. Unique benefit
- Precision kills with the Firefly speed up reloading and cause the victim to explode, inflicting Solar damage to surrounding foes.
4. Perk that has been masterfully crafted
- Funeral Pyre: While Memento Mori is active, Firefly does greater damage.
5. adornment for weapons
- Last Hand: Equip this Weapon Ornament to transform the Ace of Spades’ look.
- Colonel, I salute you: To alter the look of Ace of Spades, equip this Weapon Ornament.
How to Complete the Redrix Broadsword Quest in Destiny 2
Where can I obtain Ace of Spades in Destiny 2?
Is Ace of Spades still a viable option?
Yes, Destiny 2 Ace of Spades is still excellent since it has a lot of range for its archetype and because you’re racing about with bullets that deal more damage after your first kill and reloads. It’s still a wonderful hand cannon if you get used to the canter (and don’t have lunas howl).
Is Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Worth It?
Yes, even if you find the Ace of Spades quest a little difficult at first while hunting it down, it is well worth your time and effort. One of the most powerful hand cannons I’ve seen in Destiny is Ace of Spades. It has a quick reload speed and makes opponents explode following a headshot. It also buys you extra damage after a kill. It offers so many advantages that it is worthwhile to use in nearly every scenario.
Destiny 2: Ace of Spades
Destiny 2: Forsaken is a straightforward game to finish, and Crucible isn’t too difficult if you can aim for the top. The objectives are simple, so you don’t have to worry, and it’s excellent for both PVP and PvE. So, yes, Ace of Spades is well worth the money. The weapon is not only perk-packed, but the mission will also help you improve your gaming skills in certain specific ways.
This Week’s Ascendant Challenge is highly recommended.
What is the best way to acquire Ace of Spades Destiny 2?
Are you trying to figure out how to obtain Ace of Spades Destiny 2? Ace of Spades will be given to you automatically when you vanquish the Chimera in the narrative quest Nothing Left to Say. When the gunsmith returns to Banshee-44, he tells the Guardian that it must be calibrated again before it can be used. You’ll be given an Exotic Questline to pursue, and you’ll need to do the following:
- Step 1: Finish Forsaken’s first objective, “Last Call,” and then go to the Gunsmith in the Tower.
- Step 2: Complete the major plot.
- Step 3: Return to the Tower’s Gunsmith.
- Step 4: Use a Hand Cannon to destroy opponents or invaders in Gambit.
- Step 5: Use a Hand Cannon to kill 250 opponents in Strikes.
- Step 6: With a Hand Cannon, get 25 precise kills in Crucible matches.
- Step 7: Go to the Tangled Shore, EDZ, Io, and Nessus and open Cayde’s four stashes.
- Step 8: On Titan, complete the mission “Ace in the Hole.”
- Step 9: Get the Ace of Spades from Banshee-44.
This Week’s Destiny 2 Toland Location Recommendation
What is the Ace of Spades’ power level?
It has a recommended power level of 460, so most of you should be able to get your hands on it without too much trouble. After completing the Ace in the Hole task, return to Banshee-44 to get the Ace of Spades Destiny 2.
weapon-destiny-2-Ace of Spades
Remember that you may accomplish all of the stages above to get Ace of Spades Destiny 2 with any hand cannon, so you don’t have to stick to one weapon throughout the tasks. Even if you find the tasks difficult, we strongly advise you to finish the Ace of Spades quest and attempt to accomplish the Ace in the Hole assignment. This will not only earn you the Ace of Spades, but it will also help you improve your Destiny abilities. Let me know what you think about Ace of Spades and the mission in the comments section below.
Check out our Destiny 2 Corsair Down Walkthrough.
This concludes our Ace of Spades Destiny 2 guide. Best of luck, Guardian! If you’re new to omggamer, sign up for our email to get more Destiny 2 news. Also, please share your thoughts in the comment area below.
The how to get ace of spades 2021 reddit is a guide that will help you get Ace of Spades in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you still get Ace of Spades Destiny 2 after beyond light?
Yes, you can still get Ace of Spades Destiny 2 after beyond light.
How do you get Ace of Spades fast?
Ace of Spades is a perk in the game that gives you an increased chance to strike enemies with your saber. It can be obtained by completing one of the three missions in the game, or through random drop after defeating enemies.
How do I get Ace of Spades in Season of the splicer?
Ace of Spades is a legendary weapon in the game that can be found in the Season of the Splicer.
- can you still get ace of spades destiny 2
- ace of spades destiny 2 reddit 2021
- how to get ace of spades season 15
- how to get ace of spades season 14
- is the ace of spades good 2021